Behind the Pages

www.behind-the-pages.com

Blue is for Nightmares (Blue is for Nightmares, #1)

Blue is for Nightmares (Blue is for Nightmares, #1) - Laurie Faria Stolarz I can't remember how long it has been since I first found this book, I could not put it down and loved it from the start. From this book I remember there was a constant waiting for the second to come out because I couldn't find it anywhere in my closest book store even though the whole series was out. (pictured) White Is for Magic but then I found the box set and even though I had already a copy of White I still brought the boxed set for the sole purpose of all the books there and the little spell book as well.

This is also great light reading as the book is not very long but it still as satisfying as a long novel.