Behind the Pages

www.behind-the-pages.com

Anna Dressed in Blood

Anna Dressed in Blood  - Kendare Blake A good read, although I was a bit hesitant at reading this book from reading the summary I was wrong (as I am many times but I just don't learn) and loved this book. I also liked how it was from Cas' perspective because there aren't many good books that are from the males perspective because it's either from the female's or in third person and not first. The ending was a mix. It wasn't a cliffhanger but it left room for a second book if needed be (and there is) without leaving us on edge much, but because of the second book and it's title and cover we can guess at one of the main things that is going to happen in the book...more like who, so it does leave us axiously anticipating the second novel but without the cliffhanger part...if that makes sense.