Behind the Pages

www.behind-the-pages.com

Fracture

Fracture  - Megan Miranda Wow, I didn't expect something like that to happen in this book. The secrets and denials and rejections in this book make it heart wrenching, yet not to make you teary eyed but to realise the importance of life and in some ways, who controls life. We can see how much Delaney grows throughout the novel. From someone who was shy and stays with her best friend, then to someone who is confused about life and about the constant pull she keeps on feeling. The to who she is at the end of the novel, a girl who knows the meaning of life and that we all have a choice to who we are and who we want to become. I didn't expect the ending, yet it ended as is should have. Although there are questions unanswered like how her "friends" started treating her again after the funeral

In some ways there was a love triange yet in others there wasn't. We could tell from the very beginning that there was something that was going to happen with her and Decker. In the end, we want to see more of them after the big shock ending to see the aftermath of the occurrence. We see a big change in Troy, one who we thought was someone who could help her turned out to be for the worst. Yet we wished that she would let him explain why he does what he does properly and not only the outside information but the inside information as well. We may realise from this that it isn't as bad and that he isn't as bad as he seems.

I can't really find much more to say about this book. It was a very good book that kept me caught up the whole time and made me want to finish and to see how much her life is changing after the incident.