Behind the Pages

www.behind-the-pages.com

Passion: Book 3 of the Fallen Series

Passion  - Lauren Kate This one took me a while to get through. But I got there in the end. Wasn't as good as Fallen (but rarely any seqels are better than the first). Throughout the novel, we loose track of her motivation and what each life means in finding out about her and Daniel. Some of the lives seem irrelivant to their current situation, making the book seem to drag on. The ending picked up pace a little, but it was something that grabbed our attention and is something from which we have not heard too much about. Previously we have already heard about some of Luce's other lives, but never 'lived' them as we have in this book. Some of this book is predictable really? how can you not guess that Bill is evil? but not overbearingly so. I just didn't get too interested in it all. It was lacking that quality and most of the lives we went through seemed pointless to her journey of self-discovery. I will still read Rapture because I don't give up a series and I want to see how it all plays out.