Behind the Pages

www.behind-the-pages.com

Betrayal (The Descendants, #1)

Betrayal  - Mayandree Michel UPDATE (26.11.11): Today I unexpectedly found this at my favourite bookshop! of course I had to buy it :) I didn't realise that the book is so thick as I first read it as an eBook (it's not that thick though)

Throughout this book, at times I desperately wanted Cordelia to remember who she was and who Evan was. At the end of the book there was a very mild cliffhanger, we are left wondering who Cordelia goes with and how her relationship with Evan progresses as well as how her powers are increasing and coming back to her from knowing the truth and settling into his new yet familiar world.