Behind the Pages

www.behind-the-pages.com

Daughter of the Forest

Daughter of the Forest  (The Sevenwaters Trilogy, #1) - Juliet Marillier LOVED!
As the first book in the SevenWaters Series it entwines you to read the whole book and clearly wanting more. Great book for the first of the series and sets the overall theme/tale that is constant within the 5 books.
Definitely recommended for YA and Historical Fiction readers (it tells of Celtic Folk Lore etc)
Would read this book more than once (already have) and is one of those books that just looking at the cover or the spine on your bookshelf makes you want to read it again. I adore Sorcha's passion to overcome the curse on her brothers and resists screaming, yelling and talking when most of us would think impossible if we were in the situation, she stayed quiet and tried to overcome her challenges.
(Personally I like the Australian Cover better than the American one)