Behind the Pages

www.behind-the-pages.com

Marked: Number 1 in series (House of Night)

Marked  - P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast Meh. This book was Meh. Same as the rest of the series. Meh.

For the rest of the series, it dragged on too much. I still haven't read Awakened and am contemplating when I will want to read it seeing as I have read the other before that. This series has gone on far too long and it should just stop. Its had its fun, now it need to go. There is really no more to the story that can be told that will be interesting to read because we just want it to end. After one of the books have finished the reaction is: "Oh, mild cliff hanger. That means there's going to be another one" This means stop. There is zero excitement in this statement because it has been repeated 8 times already and we're wondering when the phrase will become even more of a cliche then it already is by the time the series finally ends.