Behind the Pages

www.behind-the-pages.com

Crescendo (Hush, Hush)

Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick No as good as the first one but it was still an interesting book. Along with its predecessor, we could relate to Nora's situation along with the added extras of Fallen Angels etc. We see how her world seems to be falling apart and how she tries to stay strong and put the pieces together while trying not to destroy what she already has as well as finding out the truth to put her mind at ease and come to terms with everything in her life and why they have been planned out like this. For a brief moment in the book I got lost but then got back on track again after a few sentences. From this book, I am greatly anticipating the next book.