Behind the Pages

www.behind-the-pages.com

City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments, Book 4)

City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare Mrs. Clare THAT WAS ONE MASSIVE CLIFF HANGER!!

I seriously cannot wait for the next book to come out because I want to know what happens!!!

As Simon isn't really one of my favourite characters (as much as Jace) I was a bit hesitant after hearing that this book was mostly from Simon's point of view, but in the end, it was a great book (just a bit slow at times). And even though I don't really like Simon, I thought that he should at least grow more as a character by learning and accepting who he is, and even from the end of the book I don't really feel that with him.

I could predict most of what happened but that was the same with the rest of the series, it was predictable, yet there were some surprises that I didn't see coming.

As I don't want to say this, I have to. Clary has lost me as a character. I don't feel a connection with her character as I can feel with Jace or with the other characters.

All in all, still a great book.