Behind the Pages

www.behind-the-pages.com

Touched - Cyn Balog Splintered - A.G. Howard Forsaken (Daughters of the Sea Trilogy #1) - Kristen Day Uglies: Uglies; Pretties; Specials; Extras - Scott Westerfeld Glitch - Heather Anastasiu The Moon Dwellers  - David Estes Wings  - Aprilynne Pike

Bookmarks, Christmas and MORE

So... it seems that I have found a bit of a twist. I've been jam packed in this Christmas and New Year break that a lot of things that I've got (blogging one of them) have been delayed.

I feel extremely bad because of the lack of posts at the moment. I have attached a "sorry" gift at the bottom of this post, for what I have actually, been able to have the time to do.

At the moment I am writing reviews for the entire Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa, that you all should see *hopefully* very very soon!

I hope you all are having a fantastic Christmas and New Year break! And a delayed Merry Christmas from me, Gina :D and have a Happy New Year!

My Christmas was fantastic (mostly because my amazing boyfriend got me the box set for the entire *so far* Game of Thrones Series by George R. R. Martin!!!!!

What did you get for Christmas?

And now, here is the "sorry" gift mentioned earlier!

Bookmarks!

Source: http://behindamillionandonepages.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/the-happenings.html